PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Thursday, August 13, 2009

Tick tock

"The time you enjoy wasting is not wasted time" - Bertrand Russell
Well that pretty much sums it up for our summer this year. Yes I know summer is not quite over, but I am feeling a bit reflective tonight and on top of that some are already back to school sooo there. June, July and August have been quite an adventure with our trip back to the states and spending most of our time relaxing, if not a being flat out boring since we have come back home, but it has been fun. Yet, now as the time passes I find us suddenly gearing up to be quite busy. (With the exception of James who is always busy) Just this morning I completed orientation at the parent co-op. Which I must say ranks pretty high on my "that's the best idea ever" list. Basically I volunteer one day a week watching kids for three hours and in turn Princess gets to go play every day of the week, giving me three full hours for the gym, errands, or dare I even say it ..... a morning nap!!!! :) Alas, Lil Beau is not quite yet old enough to join in on the fun (which I guess cancels out my nap plan). On top of that Princess is also starting up gymnastics, playing soccer and the going to the enrichment program. Busy bee!
We also reached a major milestone today, which she was quite proud of. She picked out her first outfit from the "big kids" section. No more toddler clothes for this girl! Time goes by soooo fast. What's a mommy to do?
And of course some pictures...what you really came here for. My rambling is just the price you will have to learn to pay!

Princess was showing Lil Beau how her hippo works

He stands to Princess' waist already!!

Ham it up!

Ready for his close-up

MOOOOM I don't wanna step in the icky icky muck!!!!!!
Thanks a lot Dora!






1 comment:

  1. I have just read your entire blog. I am lovin this idea!!

    ReplyDelete