PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Thursday, September 17, 2009

Homework Time

Princess got her very first "homework" assignment yesterday. Basic enough, she is supposed to take a paper doll and turn it into a little paper Princess. They gave us lots of good ideas on how to do this. Buttons, ribbon, yarn; you know the basic stuff that any good crafty mom has lying around the house. Unfortunately I am not a good crafty mom. Crafts in this house pretty much consist of coloring, playdoh and the occasional moon sand castles. Although I do have some yarn from a blanket I started crocheting for Princess when I was pregnant with her. It's about the size of a scarf still hmmmm... So needless to say we are off to the arts and crafts store on base to see what we can find. Oh and a glue stick is probably a good idea too...
I'll post some pictures later so you can see how it turned out!

1 comment:

  1. My boss wants you to know that you're not alone. She is not a good crafty mom either and has to find a craft store every time her girls come home with "homework" like that. You guys should start a club..."The Not-Crafty Mom's Club" :P

    ReplyDelete