PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Monday, November 2, 2009

Okay, Okay!

Okay people; my sincerest apologies. No more hate mail. Honestly I am so behind I wasn't sure where to pick up from, so I put it off like any good procrastinator would! I decided I may as well start with most recent and move on from there. SOOOO without further ado, Halloween!!! I love Halloween a whole lot. I was super excited to celebrate with Princess now that she is at an age where she can pick out her own costume and understand the whole trick or treating fun. Unfortunately, Halloween isn't celebrated in Italy as it is in America, so they have a Trunk or Treat on base. Princess loved the whole dressing up process.

Princess and her Prince Charming


The Gang, lots of Princesses and Indiana Jones himself!
I'm sure you are wondering what exactly a Trunk or Treat is. Well let me explain. Since door to door is not an option they have squadrons volunteer to decorate cars and pass out candy from their trunk. For parents and kiddos it really means this:
Show up two hours early and wait, and wait, and wait.

Shocking right! :)

The kids had a blast playing around and collecting candy, so it was worth it! Kyla scored a ton of candy and had nice long sugar rush. Of course in all the fun we couldn't leave out pumpkin carving!
LOOK MOM! She was shocked by what she discovered inside the pumpkin.

And then the best part of all......homemade pumpkin seeds!!!
Lil Beau wasn't missing through the whole process he just opted to stay at home in the warmth instead of waiting in line and then slept through the whole pumpkin process!
In other news I am going to try to get back into regular updating. Lots of pictures and fun events to sort through and most importantly Princess has the big FOUR coming up soon!!! It's crazy how quickly the time flys!


3 comments:

  1. I miss pictures of your babies!! More more more :P Its good to see you are all well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so glad to see you are back. I am also glad you guys made the best of Halloween. I love the pics, such cuties!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I had to let you know what you wrote on my site made my eyes tear. What an amazing thing for that person to do!!

    ReplyDelete