PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Sunday, September 20, 2009

Important Days

Being late has kind of been the story of my life lately. I can't seem to get us out of the house on time for anything! So of course I'm bummed I missed She Said What Saturday?! Things have been crazy overwhelming the past couple of days. Lil' Beau is sick, Princess is trying to not get sick, I have caught something, and then of course my homework and all of Princess' activities...it's catching up with me quick! Onto my point though, I am a couple days late, but figuring that these types of remembrances should not only be on one day a year I am going to post it anyways:

Friday September 18th was POW/MIA Remembrance Day. So I would like to extend it and take the time to remember our brave men and women who have sacrificed so much for our country and their amazing families who have to sit each day waiting and wondering. My thoughts and prayers go out to all of you. You are never forgotten.



On another note I have some new things coming up next week that I am very excited about, so keep a look out!

2 comments:

  1. We are sick over here, too! My little bambina has a fever for a few days now. So annoying! Don't you hate when they are sick? Hope you all feel better soon and I look forward to the surprises you have in store. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am looking forward to seeing what you have coming up! Thanks for the post. My heart goes out to those families as well.

    ReplyDelete