PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Short but sweet

Not so much going on but I have gotten in the habit of taking pictures of every little thing we even think about doing, so I decided to share a few which should save some space for when I do have a fun and exciting update! :)

I think she's a little bored

hmmm maybe not...

He's a charmer already...
weeeeeeeeee
We had a little craft time:
"Mommy I just LOVE playing talay-doh, it's my most favorite thing ever"

Yea for Daddys! We love Daddy!
We did attend a very fun birthday party at the movie theatre! We watched G-Force and ate some popcorn, candy and cupcakes which of course is also Princess' most favorite thing ever. :)
WOW

With two of her bestest friends

Good night!

No comments:

Post a Comment